Praise Through Reading the Word:
4 But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth his Son, born of woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those who were under the law, so that we might receive adoption as sons.Galatians 4:4-5
16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.John 3:16-18
For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.2 Corinthians 5:21
Praise Through Song:
Meditation & Prayer:
- Think about how the gift of Christ’s life and sacrifice has impacted your life.
- If you are reading as a family briefly share your testimony with each other.
- How can you share this gift with others during this season?
- Thank the Lord for the gift of salvation.
- Individually, think on the sin that has enslaved you and thank God for purchasing your freedom from it with Jesus’ sacrifice.
- Ask God to deliver you from specific sins and/or situations that you are struggling with/in currently.
- Pray specifically for people in your life who you believe do not know Christ as their Lord and Savior.